
We love haunted houses! Well I probably like them more then Justin, but at least he goes with me. I love getting myself all hyped up to be scared! Last Friday we went to The Castle of Chaos in Salt Lake off 33rd south. It was so much fun! We went with our dear friends Step and Russ and had so much fun. We did the whole she-bang. We did the Vampire Murder Mystery first, we were the team that won! We really pulled together as a team, played along and were very silly. Then we did the haunted house. We did sign the waiver and paid the extra money for the poncho. That allows the actors to touch you with props and get "blood" all over you. Step and I got it the worst, especially Step! We came out of the building covered in the sticky red stuff. I think it was food coloring and corn syrup? It was in our hair, on our clothes and all over our hands! We had to go to the gas station to wash up before we could get back in the car. It was crazy, we looked like we just walked out of a horror movie. When I got home I had to throw all the clothes, including our sweatshirts in the wash and hop in the shower. It was on everything! Thank goodness it all came out. It was messy but we had a blast. I think the scariest part was the coffin drop. I had to lay in a coffin and when I slid out the bottom there was the psycho with the chainsaw waiting to scare the crap out of me. And believe me, I am a screamer! We will probably do one more before the seasons over. I can never get enough scares.
























2 comments:
Don't lie, you had to shower and wash your clothes because you peed your pants, huh?!? Ha Ha, just kidding, that would be what I would have done! I am such a light weight when it comes to that stuff. I haven't even seen a scary movie in years! I used to love going to haunted houses when I was really little, and I would cling to my dad's arm. Oh, thank you for the CD of pictures from the shower, they're great!
ome ! that sounds like a ton of fun ! i gotta check this out soon
1st to find a babysitter for 5 kids ...lol
Post a Comment