Last Saturday Justin's mom threw us our awesome baby shower! There were so many people that came out, it was overwhelming at times. For those of you that were there, thank you so much for coming. I wish I could have sat and socialized with everyone longer. I felt so rushed and swamped with gift opening I hardly feel like I got to see my guest. But I had a blast! Justin and I are so lucky to have so many people that love us, and Henry, to bring us so many great gifts. Justin's mom Cathy made most of the food, her friend Mary brought a few things, her sister Annette made the amazing monkey cookies, and her friend's daughter in law Wendy, made the adorable monkey cake. I was eating all this great food for days! Cathy made the cute decorations for the shower. The monkeys are going in the nursery (without the diapers) and will match perfect. We got our entire crib set and mobile from Justin's parents, I can't wait to get it all set up. We got tons of cute clothes, toys, and necessities from everyone. I loved to the two incredible diaper cakes. Alexis made the one with the monkey on top, it was perfect. And Sooze made the giant one, it had 90 DIAPERS! With all the diapers and wipes we got he is covered at least 3-4 months. I feel so much better now that all the excitement is over. My dad is in town visiting this week and got us our crib and car seat/stroller combo yesterday. Now if I could just start getting it all together we will be ready. As soon as the nursery is done I will post pictures, just give me a few weeks to build all the stuff. Well my shower was better then I could have imagined. We are getting so excited to welcome Henry. Not too much longer now. I'm counting down.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
My AmAzInG BaBy ShOwEr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
Thanks for inviting me to your shower, everything was perfect. You got a great turnout, lots of people love you and your growing family!
Post a Comment