Saturday, April 17, 2010

Watch MY Boy Grow!

Adorable!

Wanting to inspect the camera

Playing peek-a-boo with Mom

We call this one the Ferris Bueller =)

Handsome Devil, just like his Daddy!
I don't know where he learned the gang signs?

So chill

Not so happy with mom!

Wow! 3 months old! I am working now, (only about 3 days a week) but still I don't want to miss a thing! Henry is full on laughing at everything now, he is holding up his head perfectly and loves to look around at everything. Daddy is the coolest thing in the world, and he loves to sleep on Dad's chest still. He still sleeps in his swing or in bed with mom. I am trying to make him nap in the crib or the pack and play so we can transition but he is just not having it. Well, I guess he will be in Mom and Dads room forever!? But nothing compares to the joy he brings! I can't wait until the summer to do all the fun outside things we are dying to do!

No comments: