My love!
My guy, his shirt says "Mommy's main squeeze." So cute!
My breakfast in bed, I know, I look like I just woke up. Blah!
The whole reason I get honored on the day.
Justin is so great at wrapping!So my first Mother's Day was pretty awesome. I still can't even believe that I am a Mom some days. I have to say though I am loving every minute of it. I woke up to Justin making me breakfast, so I had to stay in bed so he could bring it to me, (so cute!). He even got Turkey bacon, the only kind I eat, so I was pretty excited. Then I got my gifts, a movie and a CD I have been wanting. It was really sweet and thoughtful. Then we hung out around the house and just relaxed for a while. We went to visit Cathy later that day and had an awesome dinner that Roger made and we watched The Blindside. I thought that was the sweetest movie, I loved it! They got me a cute card and a watch, it was really nice. We had a dessert of my favorite, cheesecake! It was such a perfect relaxing day. The day before I went to lunch at The Greenery with my Mom, Grandma, Aunts, cousin and niece. It was nice to see everyone and for everyone to see Henry. He is really getting so big. It was a great weekend.
























No comments:
Post a Comment