
We had a great Thanksgiving Day this year! I was so excited it was Henry's first! We got up early and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, one of my favorite traditions. Henry seemed to like seeing all his favorite characters. Then I made sure my jello and green bean casserole were all ready to go and we went to Justin's parents house. We sat around and colored, (Henry's first time) it made me feel like a kid again. Then Justin and I helped out around the house and ran to the store while Nana and Papa played with Henry. Then we had a little lunch of Rye bread. Now I don't like rye bread personally, but Justin loves it and everyone says his mom's family recipe is awesome. So of course Justin loved that his little guy loved it! They have been sharing plenty or rye bread ever since. Then after all the hard work the guests came. Justin' s Aunt Annette and Uncle Andy and Aunt Anne and Uncle Dick. It was so much fun to sit around as a family and enjoy a great meal. Of course Henry was the only kid there and so he got spoiled with love and treats all night. We just wish one year Justin's sister Sam didn't have to work at Mimi's and could be home with us. But it was a great Thanksgiving with lots of leftovers for days!
No comments:
Post a Comment