Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 Months Old- Lots of Henry Pictures!









Going to a wedding reception. Looking all grown up!




Wow, I have been so busy lately! I really had no time to get around to blogging. But in that time Henry turned 5 months old. I still can't believe it has been 5 months already. I feel like he is still a baby, but he is growing so fast. He is so amazing! At 5 months Henry is "talking" all the time, he is always squealing and interjecting. He smiles at every girl he sees, he is such a sweet little flirt. Henry can sit up by himself for a few seconds and with the help of his boppy for a pretty long time. He is able to roll every which way now and is lifting his head from his stomach. He is trying to scoot by laying on his belly and shaking his bum and kicking his feet. But he gets frustrated easy and just rolls back on his back. He is always playing with a toy and loves his exersaucer. He will sit in that thing for at least 15 minutes now. He still loves story time and likes to hold his own little books in his hands. He is so smart! Henry loves animals and always pets the kitties and Emma. Henry is so into food now and wants to see everything you are eating. He is really a funny baby. We are so in love with him and we love every amazing milestone he achieves. So awesome!

No comments: