Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How About Them Jazz?...



I will tell you what, they really know how to piss me off. Sorry but really, I put so much faith in them every year and I just get so disappointed. Justin always says, "I don't know why you even believe in them, they are never going to make it, they are the little engine that couldn't." I always tell him he is negative and I put the faith in my team, but this year I am so annoyed !My Dad is a huge Jazz fan and he is in town right now for the holidays so the 3 of us went to the Jazz game last night. I was thinking, Bulls, pretty good team, but I think we can do it. I am so bugged at all the injures this year and was really disappointed to not see D-Will. The game was so good and so high suspense, the whole last quarter I was up out of my seat. And then at the last 0.02 second they let the Bulls sneak in that final shot! 101 Bulls to 100 Jazz. They whole place was in total disbelief. Everyone was so pissed, it was crazy! Mr. Negative Justin was of course saying, "I knew it, they just can't win!" I was in shock, I couldn't believe they let that slip away! I guess I will keep watching them because they are the only team I watch. And basketball is the only sport I watch, so what are you going to do. But that game was just sad. *tear*

No comments: