Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Valentine's Day I Will NeVeR FoRGet!




So after our trauma, by the time we got to Salt Lake the wait to eat anywhere was crazy! 2 and a half hours at Happy Sumo! Who waits that long to eat, you have to be kidding me. We finally ended up at Tucci's, where we ate our first V-day. It was so good, and the wait was only 30 minutes. I had the best Tortellini, and Justin, very slowly and carefully ate his Chicken Marsala. He had such a hard time, I felt so bad. By the time we ate it was too late to see a movie and we wanted to enjoy the B&B, so we took our desert back to our room, checked out a couple of movies and retreated there after our very long day. It was so nice! Justin got me this awesome Twilight shirt and some chocolates. The day before he sent me roses to work, he had never done that before so I was ecstatic and surprised. I got Justin a cute personalized Love Book and matching calender from Shutterfly.I also got him a personalized teddy bear and some chocolates. So we really spoiled each other this year to say the least.Friday night we went and saw Friday the 13TH, it was not as bad as you would think. (I know, you are thinking, yeah right Tara!) Then Sunday we went and saw Underworld Rise of the Lycans, which was a very kick-A movie and we went and played Wii at his parent's house (X-Box withdrawals,haha) For our Monday off we stayed home and cleaned, hung out and I finally caught up some scrapbooking. So it was a little stressful at times, but a lot of fun this weekend.

1 comment:

the4ofusut said...

I am glad the weekend turned out fun for you guys!