Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 36


So here is the official week 36 update. First off let me just say I look huge! I haven't really put on too much weight I just have this big round bump that makes me look so big! So I have to say I hate to whine and so far I have not had too many major problems with the pregnancy. I am just getting to the point where I am getting tired of being uncomfortable, pregnant and huge. So I have really been hoping that by some small miracle I could be ahead of my due date or have my little one a couple weeks early. Plus with all the horrible medical bills we have piling up this year it would be nice on our insurance to have Henry before the end of the year. But alas, he is not ready to come yet. At today's appointment he was 6 lbs 7 oz and looking great. They did a non-stress test that about scared him out of my stomach, but showed he has a great heart rate. And then they did my group B test and checked to see if I was dilating. Well I'm not, at all, I am about 50% effaced, but no dilating and no contractions. And Henry is head down but not at a station where he is engaged yet. My midwife doesn't plan on him coming anytime before his due date. I wanted to cry, when he said maybe 4 more weeks! So all I can do now is enjoy my holiday and sit back and relax and wait. Which I am horrible at by the way! Bummer!!! I am so disappointed!

1 comment:

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh, I'm sorry that you have to wait. You never really know though, they'll come when they're ready. Enjoy your alone time with Justin now...everything's going to change in a big way when little guy gets here! Good luck =)