Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Memorial Day






This weekend was Memorial Day weekend! I know a lot of you went camping, on vacations or just did stuff with your family. Justin and I are pretty boring, but we still found something to do. I have never been to the museum on Hill Air Force Base. Don't get me wrong, I have been to plenty of military museums, I was an Army brat lets not forget. I'm sure half of my childhood field trips were to military places, but the stuff still fascinates me. I saw in the paper the museum just put in a display about the Korean War. All I know about that war is that is when MASH took place, so I thought it would be interesting to learn something new. Of course we invited Justin's parents Roger and Cathy, Roger loves the history stuff! So it was very cool and educational, and Justin got his beloved astronaut food. I don't really go for the freeze dried ice cream,yuck! Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner and went and had a family game night. It was a nice day. The rest of my weekend wasn't too bad either. I cleaned house, read, and scrapbooked. I love three day weekends. =)

No comments: