
The Host came out Tuesday! The new adult novel by Stephenie Meyer. I was so excited! I pre-ordered it at a cute little book store in SLC called King's English so I could get my tickets to the signing next week too. So we drove up there when I got off work to get the books and the tickets, one for me and one for Justin. I have to admit I haven't read the book yet, I have had a very busy week. I better get it done before Saturday or I'm not going to know what they are talking about at the discussion. I have to say,I have been reading another series (I know! I feel like I am cheating Twilight!) I will talk about that later, but we decided to make it a date night and go to a nice restaurant that Justin has always told me about, Ceders of Lebanon. They serve middle eastern food, mostly vegetarian. It was definitely different! I loved some of it, and some was not my taste. Of course, Justin loves it all! We tried Couscous, Falafels, and Humas. It was a chance to try some very different food at a really authentic restaurant.=)
























No comments:
Post a Comment