Monday, August 18, 2008

Golfing. The Jones Way.


























As you can see the only golfing we do, is of the mini sort. If I am going to hit a ball around a green there had better be castles and fake animals to keep me entertained. I know we are strange people. LOL Well we met Russ and Stephanie Saturday and mini golfed at Cherry Hill. Other then that we had a pretty uneventful weekend. We wanted to take the weekend off to go camping with Justin's parents again but with me still training on calls and Justin already taking so much vacation off in September we just stayed home. We BBQ-ed corn one night, made a great dinner and rented movies. Just a regular old weekend.





And on another note, I am very excited about The Twilight movie being moved up the Thanksgiving weekend. But I am very upset about the Harry Potter movie being moved back to next summer! WHAT THE HECK! I needed a HP fix some time this year! *angry grumbling!*

No comments: