Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You Either Die a Hero or...



You live long enough to see this movie a million times! Ok just 4, but still I can seriously recite the whole thing by now. We went opening night, then we went with my sisters on the 24th, then we went with Russ and Stephanie to see it on the IMAX screen and then we went with Justin's family to see it again. As you can tell we love the movie. To say the least. I still can't get over how awesome it is! I am glad it wasn't a disappointment to Justin, he was really looking forward to it and I am happy it was as good as we hoped. And I hate to say it, but I really am all batman-ed out! I do love looking at Christian Bale though, what a hottie! haha I have loved him since I was like 10, (I loved Newsies!) I love this milk add, by the way too. =)

No comments: