Sunday, August 24, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...




Friday night Justin and I and Sam and Garth went on a double date to a Bees game. Thanks goes to Cathy and Roger for the awesome seats. We were sitting right behind the opposing dugout! We went to dinner first at Mama's Southern Plantation. I grew up in the south so the soul food was kinda a reminder of growing up in Alabama. I had the Catfish, it was really good. Everyone else had the fried chicken, it all looked so good. Then we went to the game. Unfortunately we lost to the Tucson Sidewinders, but the fireworks were awesome. And not to mention how entertaining the drunk guys in the row in front of us that heckled the other team were. I hate to say it, but they were really funny. We all got mini bats, they are so cute. I really love going to a game at least once a year, it is a lot of fun. We really had a blast.

No comments: