What I nice lazy weekend I had. I am loving the summer! All morning Saturday I cleaned my house and did all that boring stuff. Then when Justin got home from work we went to Cherry Hill. I love the pirate ship, this place is so cool. I hadn't been there in years. We did all the water slides, laid by the pool and read and ate nachos, ice cream and pie at The Pie Pantry. (they are so freaking good!) No surprise,I love their cherry pie. It was a nice afternoon, the park wasn't too crowded and the weather was perfect. Then today I just finished up the laundry (not my favorite task!) Surfed the web, checked out Twilight stuff and read up on blogs and laid out in the sun and read. I do that a lot lately.=) I am loving the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment