Tuesday, August 11, 2009
OUR LITTLE BOY!!!
INTRODUCING HENRY INDIANA JONES!!! OUR LITTLE MAN!!!!

We went to our almost 18 week ultrasound today and got the shot we were looking for, the boy shot! I knew it was a boy all along but Justin wanted 100% reassurance. He was moving all over the place and at first his little butt was sitting on his feet and blocking the shot. Justin kept asking the doctor what it looks like and he was saying, I can't quite see right now! Then he did a complete somersault and was upside down! I was laughing so hard! Then he brought his legs around front and opened wide for the shot we needed. We were ecstatic! We wanted a boy so bad! Our next ultrasound on the 15Th of September is our 3-D one so we are way excited for that! Now I can go and sell all that girl stuff from my niece Em. My sister gave me three boxes of pink stuff that I won't need at all now. But I did keep the swing she barely used, so that is one less thing we have to buy. I have my nursery all picked out, Green and brown polka dots with monkeys! I will post a picture later. We are still looking at cribs and play pens and all that stuff. There is sooo much to get! But we couldn't be more excited, and happy to be having our little "INDY"! And yes, we are calling him Indy! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun! Thank goodness he decided to give you a good show =)!
Post a Comment