Here is the nursery set that we love! We probably won't do it exactly like this, but it is a jumping off point for all my monkey ideas. We love the green and since we can't paint the walls at our apartment we really like the sticky wall art. I don't particularly like the furniture, but it is the exact colors I want. Justin and I didn't want a lot of blue, and we really liked the jungle/monkey stuff. So here is what we have decided so far. We have a lot more to pick out and haven't even started a registry yet.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Our Little Monkey
Here is the nursery set that we love! We probably won't do it exactly like this, but it is a jumping off point for all my monkey ideas. We love the green and since we can't paint the walls at our apartment we really like the sticky wall art. I don't particularly like the furniture, but it is the exact colors I want. Justin and I didn't want a lot of blue, and we really liked the jungle/monkey stuff. So here is what we have decided so far. We have a lot more to pick out and haven't even started a registry yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment