Our little kitties have been acting up lately. For the last couple of months our big girl Harley has been increasingly cranky, tired and going potty outside of her box. And not to mention the way she has been domineering poor little Fender! So at their check up a couple of weeks ago the vet said Harley was acting out probably because we moved to a new place, I am home now and there have been a lot of changes, plus she has put on some weight. Including that I probably "smell different" with all my pregnancy hormones. It is weird that I think they are sensing something is coming and maybe they will get less attention. So I have made her feedings more structured by feeding her smaller portions more often, tried to sit down with her and Fender together to encourage play and got her, her own new clean shiny litter box in her own space. The results have been much better! Poor Fender still gets the brunt of her crankiness but she is adapting. I have had her sense right before I met Justin and she has never been this way. The veterinarian said if she has issues when we bring the baby home we can try "kitty Prozac". I am sure she will adapt just fine. And thank goodness Fender just doesn't care what is going on, she is so independent. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment