Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 24



So here we are, well into week 24. I am a little behind on posts! Well we went to the doctor on Tuesday and Henry is growing great. He is over a pound and a half and growing like crazy. Everything looks great and I am finally where I need to be after being sick for so long. We didn't get any pictures at this ultrasound, but we did see him yawning again. It is so cute to watch him roll around and kick his legs. Which he does plenty of late at night and early in the morning. BUT we did get the upsetting news that our midwife, Dale is moving in November to Alaska and our last appointment with him is next month. We met his replacement Randy who seems very nice, but I am still a little sad. Dale has been with us this whole time helping us to get pregnant. Justin is pretty upset, he got along so well with him. I am trying to take it in stride and am writing down all my questions and birth plan info to review with new guy to make me feel better. So hopefully it will all work out, I know he wouldn't leave me in incapable hands. As we slowly get closer nothing can really upset me that much, I am just excited to meet our little boy!

No comments: