For week 26 Justin and I were pretty much out of commission! That is why I am a little behind on my blog-ing. Last weekend we had a my niece Emerlynn's first birthday and my mom and sister mentioned they had just got over a stomach bug. Well sure enough by Sunday I had it! And all day and night Monday I was miserably sick. Then just as soon as I was feeling better Justin had a fever, body ache thing we were worried was the flu. When we finally took him to the doctor Thursday he thought it might be a strep type illness coming on so they started him on anti-biotics and made him get lots of rest. So we have been home all week taking care of each other and getting on each other's nerves. It has been sucky. But other then that the pregnancy stuff is business as usual. I feel like it is going so fast! Henry is such an active little kicker. I can see those painful kicks now and Justin can see him when he moves along my belly. I know I still have a way for him to grow, but I feel like he is already pulling on my back! Everyone that see me says, "you are all baby, all in the front." I have a feeling he is going to be one rambunctious baby!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Week 26- Out of Commission
For week 26 Justin and I were pretty much out of commission! That is why I am a little behind on my blog-ing. Last weekend we had a my niece Emerlynn's first birthday and my mom and sister mentioned they had just got over a stomach bug. Well sure enough by Sunday I had it! And all day and night Monday I was miserably sick. Then just as soon as I was feeling better Justin had a fever, body ache thing we were worried was the flu. When we finally took him to the doctor Thursday he thought it might be a strep type illness coming on so they started him on anti-biotics and made him get lots of rest. So we have been home all week taking care of each other and getting on each other's nerves. It has been sucky. But other then that the pregnancy stuff is business as usual. I feel like it is going so fast! Henry is such an active little kicker. I can see those painful kicks now and Justin can see him when he moves along my belly. I know I still have a way for him to grow, but I feel like he is already pulling on my back! Everyone that see me says, "you are all baby, all in the front." I have a feeling he is going to be one rambunctious baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment