Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spoiled Birthday Girl!









Last Friday was my 26Th Birthday! Boy do I feel old! But at least everyone tried to make it a little easier on me by spoiling me. Justin started with breakfast in bed, we did a little shopping at Ben Franklin to get my scrapbook stuff fix and then lunch. Then we went to dinner at Goodwood Barbecue with Justin's parents. It was so good! Then we came back to their place for an ice cream cake and Stephanie even came by to play board games with us. I got some new skull candy head phones, the New Moon Soundtrack, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift CDs from Justin. I got a cute necklace and a gift card to Barnes and Noble from Stephanie. I got some fast food gift cards from Sam, for my preggo cravings. And from Cathy and Roger a full maternity retreat at the spa, including the foot soak and scrub, full body massage and a tummy treatment. I can't wait to use that! So I had a great day just hanging out with family and friends and getting spoiled. I guess another birthday wasn't so bad. =)

1 comment:

staffblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.