I am loving the season so far! I am so ready to get going on our top 13 and to get down to business. My top three guys are Danny of course, Scott is amazing, and Adam is pretty crazy. I think they are each unique and really stand out. My favorite girls are Alexis, Allison is incredible and local favorite Megan. Each of these girls is different and are more then just pop singers. Now I don't know if everyone else agrees, I feel like a few other favorite contenders are Lil Rounds and Anoop, both of who are great but not my favorites. I think all in all we have a pretty great top 13 and I can't wait to see some of the great performances. I love Idol, I am seriously so obsessed!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Top 13!
I am loving the season so far! I am so ready to get going on our top 13 and to get down to business. My top three guys are Danny of course, Scott is amazing, and Adam is pretty crazy. I think they are each unique and really stand out. My favorite girls are Alexis, Allison is incredible and local favorite Megan. Each of these girls is different and are more then just pop singers. Now I don't know if everyone else agrees, I feel like a few other favorite contenders are Lil Rounds and Anoop, both of who are great but not my favorites. I think all in all we have a pretty great top 13 and I can't wait to see some of the great performances. I love Idol, I am seriously so obsessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
I love it, too! I thought Adam did amazing tonight! This season is going to be so much fun!
I love watching it! It's so fun. I want Megan to stay in it for a while, I guess just because she's from Utah.
Post a Comment